So gravely, walks death along our streets.
Our roads, our cities and homes.
Taking what it wants.
Striking the hearts of those,
Already weak.
Already in pain.
Already struggling to continue.
All we can do is keep going.
Don’t remember the times of woe and grief; rather,
What was worth loving.
So keep going, and never stop.
Derrick Lopez, I never knew you. Unfortunately, now, I never will. I know you will be missed.
Derrick Lopez had a heatstroke. Soon after, he went into a coma. He died today, June 2nd, 2010, after not having brain activity for a couple of days. RIP, Derrick Lopez. :(
Death came too soon.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan
Times change, worlds change, but people, people never change.
What had started as an arduous project is now one of my passions. I love to write; this is where I try to paint pictures--with words. I'm a sophomore in high school, if you're wondering.
Need to contact me for some reason? My email is dsrandhawa3244@gmail.com.
Posted by
Dilpreet
1 comments:
Dillymonstahhh, this is so good and I really love it. I can easily relate to this and I am too saddened by Derrick Lopez's death. Thanks for writing this. :)
Post a Comment