Shoes
Tools of movement, so unimportant.
Carrying me along.
A small ":D" on the side. A small stain on the other shoe.
So many memories, on these unimportant, worn
Shoes.
So many places, from one end of the world to the other and back.
Carrying me along.
I don't think I really need to explain this one, but do ask if anything doesn't make sense.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan
Times change, worlds change, but people, people never change.
What had started as an arduous project is now one of my passions. I love to write; this is where I try to paint pictures--with words. I'm a sophomore in high school, if you're wondering.
Need to contact me for some reason? My email is dsrandhawa3244@gmail.com.
Posted by
Dilpreet
4 comments:
I like this poem. I can really see your sentimental value in your shoes. (: There ya go dilllly monster, I commented on it.
Ignore that comment above, the test one. I was testing something.
Thanks Morgan, and in the future, just comment on it, it makes it easier for me actually, if it isn't too much trouble.
i liiiiike the ordinary subject and the way you accentuate its extraordinary sentiments.
i want a ":D" on my shoe!
Short, but meaningful none the less. It's powerful and gets the idea across. I kinda want it to be longer, but I like it.
Post a Comment